Orlando Modification Attorneys
Following a divorce, significant changes can make the original agreement or judgment unfair or even impossible. If this situation applies to you, the attorneys at McMichen, Cinami and Demps can help you file a motion for a modification of the agreement. We will listen to your concerns and represent your interests during all negotiations and courtroom hearings.
From our office in Orlando, Florida, we assist individuals who have undergone a significant change in circumstance, such as the loss of a job or health problems, and need to modify their original child support, alimony or parenting plan. Our firm focuses exclusively on family law issues, so we have experience handling modification requests and understand how to work for a successful outcome.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
We represent clients in actions to modify or change the original judgment in the dissolution of marriage, paternity action, or other family law proceeding, including:
- Change of parenting plan and/or parental responsibility based on a change in circumstances
- Modification of child support due to increased or decreased income or other significant changes in economic circumstances
- Modification of alimony based on significant increased or decreased income or needs of either party
- Changes in time sharing/visitation and access schedules
- Modification of parenting plan and time sharing due to relocation
As experienced family law attorneys, we often settle these matters through negotiations, mediation, or collaborative law. However, we are also experienced litigators; and we will protect your rights in court, if necessary.
Contact a modification lawyer at the office of McMichen, Cinami and Demps. When circumstances require the modification of your original divorce agreement, we will advocate on your behalf.